Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Old Girl and the Old Boy

During the last 8 months or so I have spent most of my video shooting and editing time concentrating on either the nature around me or the homeless/feral kitties that we have been caring for and socializing in hopes that they can be adopted.

During this time I have unintentionally neglected the furbabies that are ours. I have done a few videos on our Chubby Girl Lelu and one on our Tiny Girl Tks. Up to ten days ago I had only done one on our Old Boy He-She and none on our Old Girl Mystic. And I have yet to do any on our Ginger Boy Friendly and our Dirty Boy Hey-Spike (I swear I've never met a cat who could as dirty as quickly as him).

I'll be attempting to fix that going forward. For now here are the recent videos I did about Mystic and He-She:

Mystic


He-She

No comments:

Post a Comment