Monday, March 5, 2012

Daily 5x5 #1 - My Birthday

For awhile now I've been contemplating starting a new daily project. I considered starting the daily photos again; using Instagram this time as apposed to Daily Booth, as Daily Booth's failure to reliably work with my phone was a major part of my stopping the project. Instead I've decided to do a daily video project called a 5x5.

I discovered the "5x5" one day while I was going through the Vimeo Video School. It's a very simple video, just 5 clips, each 5 seconds long.

I'm sure my 25 second videos will get repetitive, like my daily photos - lots of clouds, lots of cats. But, it's a little bit of creativity to fit into each day.

And here is my first. Shot today, my birthday:



First off, sorry about my creeper breathing.

Clip 1 - The fresh snow that arrived over night, as seen from an upstairs window.
Clip 2 - Kitty Tks
Clip 3 - Tea and birthday cake
Clip 4 - Kitty Mystic sleeping
Clip 5 - Birthday candle

No comments:

Post a Comment