Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Red Shoe Day

Dorothy by ellemoss on etsy.com
One year later already.

It's crazy to think that so many lives were turned upside down one year ago today (not to forget those whose lives changed just as drastically in May or those who were left behind) and yet, so many of us are still there.

Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I like to think that for most part it ended up being a positive change for most of us. I know personally, I find myself in a better place now. But still it was a hard and trying day.

I'll never forget how beautiful the weather was. It was very warm and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It ended up being the most beautiful day of the summer up to that point. I ended up with the first real sunburn I've had since I was 18. The long lunch on the Jack Astor's patio will never be forgotten.

Where will be be one year from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment