Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goal #3 – Become a YouTuber (kind of)

I have watched YouTube for a very long time. After all, I am a cat lady, and YouTube is the hub of cat related video entertainment.

Somehow, however, I managed to completely miss the community that is YouTube. I have been slowly uncovering this over the last few months, and have found myself addicted.

While I may never create an entertaining skit, or do a parody of a popular song (believe me, you don't want to hear me sing), I may one day do a vlog. Until that day I am content to create videos related to what's around me in an attempt to capture this year.

I'm not saying I'm any good at this, or that my videos are all that entertaining, but I enjoy making them. And, as I go not only am I teaching myself about video production, I'm also learning about myself.

My YouTube channel:  http://www.youtube.ca/ellygrandy

First Video:


Favourite Video:


Most Recent Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment