Friday, March 25, 2011

My First Friday Fill-In

I just discovered this this morning. Want to play along? Click the image.











And...here we go!

1. Why does it have to snow today.

2. 3500 calories is equal to one pound.

3. My favorite breakfast includes fruit.

4. An Abundance of Katherines was the last book I read by John Green.

5. I am SO glad to be able to work from home often.

6. A cup of tea would make me feel better right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to editing a new video, tomorrow my plans include reading and Sunday, I want to practice yoga!

2 comments:

  1. Working from home is the BEST!! I used to 2 days a week for 5 years. Now it's back to the daily grind and I miss those two days.
    Welcome to Friday Fill-ins. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lot of calories in a pound!
    -km

    ReplyDelete