Monday, March 14, 2011

Goals #10 & #11 – Visit the beach and other trips.

Byron Bay's Blue Lagoon by TreeFaerie @ www.sxc.hu
Goal #10 is to travel. Goal #11 is to visit the beach. While I have set these out as two separate goals, they may possibly end up being one in the same.

While I would love to say it would be a visit to a beach in Mexico, Fiji, Greece, classifying it as travel as well as visiting the beach, it won't be. It will be here in Nova Scotia somewhere. It might be an afternoon spent lounging in the sun, or a weekend trip to a beach resort in the province somewhere.

Which ever route I take, the goals are to return to a place I love (by the sea) and to take steps toward being comfortable traveling solo so I can take larger, more adventurous excursions.

No comments:

Post a Comment