Saturday, April 16, 2011

BEDA 16 – TRON


I love science fiction and fantasy movies. (I know that they are actually two distinct categories, but I do tend to group them together in my mind.)

Tonight I finally saw TRON: Legacy.

I unfortunately didn't get to see it when in was in theaters. And this is the kind of movie I love to see in theaters. I tend to pay a lot of attention to the cinematography, graphics, effects and sound. As long as a movie is nice to look at, I can let the story line slip. Well a little bit anyway.

This movie looked great and sounded even better and actually to story wasn't too bad. I enjoyed it. I'll watch it again. It's not a master piece, but it was fun.

Now I just have to go find the original 1981 version. I have seen it many times, but really can't piece it all together right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment