Friday, April 8, 2011

BEDA 8 – iPhone Photos 2010


I'm not really a cell phone user. I rarely make calls and I text even less. So, last year when I upgraded my three year old phone I really didn't need to invest in an iPhone, but I couldn't resist.

The only reason I even upgraded my phone was because Bell sent me a text message telling me that I could get an iPhone for $50. Fifty dollars. Really, who could resist that? No one. It was only because they were old models they were trying to sell off before the 4Gs came out, but to me that made it all the better. Cheap and oh so useful.

The aspects of the phone that I love so much have nothing to do with it being a phone at all. A still camera, a video camera, a music player, a mini gaming device and portable internet.

The camera feature is the one I have used the most. Long before I began my Daily iPhone Photograph project I was consistently using the phone camera as opposed to any of my regular cameras. I also love the photography apps and have put a few to good use.

Above are 4 of the images from last year that I kept. I have a habit taking an image, editing it and deleting it. I don't know why I kept those in particular. I guess I saw something interesting in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment